- Eliminates microbial growth which can clog filters and corrode metal surfaces in diesel and jet fuel systems.
- Kills in both water and fuel phases ensuring complete sterilization of fuel.
- Increases fuel lubricity which is very important since the new EPA-mandated fuels cause a decrease in fuel lubricity.
- Adds lubricity to low sulfur fuels, exceeding ASTM Standards,
- MI-S-53021A, EPA approved and U.S. Coast Guard Certified.
- The increased lubricity along with the sterilization of microbial growth in fuel leads to longer engine life, coupled with more efficient engine performance and results in better fuel mileage.